Four Elements Spherical Fire Pit
VENDOR: LOGI Metal Garden Art UK
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Four Elements Spherical Fire Pit - fire pit has a built in ash-pan, the base includes fixing holes for added security and stability, a protective weather and heat resistant coating.
Four Elements Spherical Fire Pit : Diameter 0.9 m, Height 1.2 m.
- This metal fire globe has a protective weather and heat resistant coating.
- Available in two finish options: Black- to give this fire ball pit a sleek finish (rust and heat resistant paint.) Or Media Blasted smooth finish that will oxidise to give this fire pit globe a beautiful natural patina over time.
- The base of this wood fire pit includes fixing holes for added stability.
- And a handy built-in ash pan to reduce mess when cleaning up.
- Shipping costs start from £21.00 for Mainland UK. Find out your shipping cost at check out. This is the patio heater/ garden fire place you need for any and all seasons.
- This is the patio heater/ garden fire place you need for any and all seasons.
Four Elements Spherical Fire Pit is featuring a marvellous design with intricate details this outdoor fire globe is sure to become a centrepiece in your garden. Spot your own element on this steel outdoor fire bowl. When lit up each image will come to life to create a magical atmosphere to enjoy for many seasons to come.
If you would like to order something with an individual design - please look at section BESPOKE PRODUCTS and message or call us. We would more than happy to bring any of your daring fantasies to life.
If you would like to learn more about this Metal Garden Art piece and other products - follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube, Twitter. There you can find reviews from our clients, videos, you can post there any questions. We would be glad to see you amongst our online friends.
If you would like to learn more about this firepit and Logi’s other products- follow us on our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter. There you can find reviews from our clients and our How its Made videos. If you have any questions post them there! We would be very glad to see you amongst our online friends.